Short Gardening Questionnaire

Hi,

My name is Larry, I'm a student at Loughborough University. I'm undergoing some research for my degree and I would really appreciate anyone who could spare 5 minutes to answer some of my questions.

Thanks

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: Gardening Questionnaire.zip | |Download:
LarrySS

If you're going to post to a worldwide discussion forum to ask people to download and open something which could very well include malware, perhaps you could give a better summary in your post of how many questions, and what the topic is (say, home gardening, commercial growing, greenhouses, growing food (vs. ornamentals), pesticide use, organics, whether your questionnaire is limited to UK readers, etc).

The gardenbanter site you posted through merely sends along the posts to USENET, it's NOT UK specific. I'm guessing in their desire to get advertising revenue by wrapping usenet into something that makes it look like it's forum content on their own site, they may not be making this clear to their users.

Summary please? And perhaps you aught to make it a PDF file. Why zip it?

Reply to
Sean Straw

Who is your instructor, and who is your faculty advisor?

Reply to
Billy

Apologies, this is my first time posting on a forum.

The questionnaire is based at people living in the UK. There are only 16 questions. The questions are aimed at finding out what tasks you find difficult and how you spend your time in the garden.

The questionnaire is part of my research into my degree dissertation, with an aim of finding new design and product opportunities in the garden.

The reason I zipped the previous file was because it was in a docx. file which wouldn't upload. I've altered the file and it is now available below.

Anyone giving a swift response will be much appreciated.

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: Gardening Questionnaire..doc | |Download:
LarrySS

Have you thought of putting your questions into a site like suvey monkey? I suspect you'd get a better response there. I'm happy to help, but not to the extent of downloading files, saving them, uploading them, etc! They're very quick sites to use - shouldn't take more than half an hour to move your questions across, and it should save at least that much time in data processing!

Good luck with the survey,

Di

CourtyardGarden

Don't let 'em get you down. Keep up the good work. I've answered and returned your project (from my real name and address) and offered a tad of market research advice.

Boron

Reply to
Boron Elgar