Ship Azalea to Europe

Does anyone know any nursery on the internet where I can have Azalea shippped to Europe (hungary)? I live in the States. Thanks.
I know that severe importation restrictions exist on azaleas coming *to* the US, I imagine they are equally severe in exporting.
Dave

snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com (Maria Kovacs) wrote:

I would try a nursery in the EU. Here are a couple:
http://www.glendoick.com (Scotland)
http://hachmann.de/bh_aktuell/bh_aktuell.htm (Germany)
These are two of the best nurseries in Europe.