Shepherd's seeds?

Just got my White Flower Farm catalog and no more Shepherd's seeds. Instead they seem to be marketing a select group of Johnny's seeds. Anybody know what happened? First they combined their catalogs and offered fewer seeds and now they switched to Johnnys. I've ordered Shepherds and Johnnys in the past and had no problems with either. Just curious.
mm

Renee Shepherd is selling her own seeds again:
www.reneesgarden.com
Emilie