Shenandoah Canna

Does anyone know of anywhere that has Shenandoah Canna available? I've searched everywhere and the only place that I found them was at Karchesky Canna but they no longer have them available.
Sharon
Ask your neighbors and friends to ask their neighabors and friends to...
It works, if slowly, zemedelec