Shasta Daisies in Southern California

Today, I went on a wild goose chase.
I have some shasta daisies in my garden. They are a low-growing type and are completely hidden behind statice and penstemon. I want to replace them with some taller varieties, perhaps a mix 'Marconi' and 'Alaska'.
Neither of my two favorite nurseries have any selection. One had only more low-growing varieties. The other had one 6-pack not yet blooming; the pack itself was breaking apart.
Does anyone out there know of a nursery in the San Fernando Valley or Ventura County that has a good selection of shasta daisies?
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean

<http://www.whiteflowerfarm.com/cgi-local/search.pl?text=+shasta+daisies & name.x &name.y=5&name=Go>
Just a thought .
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Not all who wander are lost.
On 5/27/2009 1:45 PM, Bill who putters wrote:

It was an interesting site. However, they don't have 'Marconi' (double flower). They also recommend planting shastas with peonies, which we can't go here because our winters are too mild.
I very much prefer seeing a plant before I buy it, which is why I'm asking about nurseries local to the San Fernando Vally or Ventura County. (I live on the border between the two.) I do mail-orders only when a plant is not available any other way.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean
On Wed, 27 May 2009 13:41:23 -0700, "David E. Ross"

Places I'd call for something a bit unusual.
Sperlings in Calabasas
Burkhart's in Pasadena
San Gabriel Nursery in San Gabriel.
I may have spelled some of those correctly.