Shade Privacy Tree Suggestions?

Page 2 of 2

Eh, all in good fun. I too am glad you didn't spew~
Many thanks to you all, especially the knowledgeable person who recommended Hollies. I did some research, and I see that there is a Holly called Nellie Stevens that should do just fine where I want it. There is a nursery near me that sells it, and I understand it will grow quite rapidly to 20 feet. It also responds well to pruning. While I am mostly interested in the height, I can keep it pruned so as not to extend out into my path or directly into the fence. It is sold as either a tree or a shrub depending on one's needs. Thanks all very much, and a happy gardening season to you all.