Settings/application rates for Cyclone Model 33 spreader

I've got a Cyclone model 33 spreader for which I no longer have any documents, if I ever did (I think it came from a yard sale). The company that made 'em is out of business (though there is a successor company, they've not proven helpful).
Does anyone have an application rate / spreader setting chart for this thing they could fax or otherwise send? Yeah, I know I could calibrate it myself, but it's a lengthy procedure that involves dumping a lot of stuff on the ground, and I'm lazy.
All the best, Tb.
Thomas R. Bruce Ithaca, NY