Setting up as a Gardener: Advice needed please

Hi
I've recently been made redundant am considering a career change and building up a residential gardening round locally.
I've designed some flyers and now need to buy some equipment. I want to buy a compact self propelling petrol lawnmower, but my issue is storage. I have a hard top convertible (part of the manopause) and although it has a big boot, I think I'm going to need a towbar and trailer (2nd hand)
At some stage I'll consider getting a cheap van, but will only do this once the business is up and running and I realise this could take time
My budget for initial outlay of all equipment, including a trailer if neccessary is approx 2K so can anyone advise on the best type of mower, strimmer, hedge cutters etc and particularly trailer?
Many thanks in advance
--
Collis

Collis;957092 Wrote: > Hi