Semi Hardwood Cuttings

I have always taken cuttings in early winter. This year I took semi hardwood cuttings of boxwood in July, they are all lightly rooted. What is the best way to over winter them?I don't think that they are mature enough to survive in the ground. I am thinking of keeping them in a unheated attached garage where it stays above freezing. Any suggestions.