Semi-Dwarf Citrus in AZ

I posted this question last year and some really helpful person who lives near me replied, so I hope you are still here!!

I have a Semi-Dwarf Lemon and one Orange tree. We live in the Phoenix suburbs and this year they are both overflowing with fruit. I don't know when I should pick them and what the signs are. I tasted one of the oranges but they lack sweetness and taste more lemony than orange.

Can anyone help?

TIA, CY

Reply to
CY

Brian

Reply to
Brian

ornamental.

the peel becomes puffy when on the tree too long, but might still taste ok.

Reply to
hort-4

My lemons still don't seem to be ready. The lemonade is still way too sour for anyone but me to drink.

Nothing has fallen off the tree yet but it is covered with yellow.

In Chandler AZ,

Bill Austin - EVLiving.com - Y