Selective Chewing Asiatic Lily Buds

In my garden its the rabbits. I have a couple that are attracted to a peninsula bed with a diverse array of plants. They ignore everything except the lilies (oriental and Asiatic) and the toad lilies (tricyrtis hirta). They keep the toad lilies neatly trimmed to about 8 inches. A few feet away in another bed, the same toad lilies are about 30 inches high.

Reply to
Vox Humana

Here it's rabbits. I've given up on lillies (except daylillies).

Mike Prager Beaufort, NC (on the coast in zone 8a) (Remove spam traps from email address to reply.)

Reply to
Mike Prager