Seeking opinions about tomato plants

I'm planning my garden for the summer, and I could use feedback about a few types of tomato plants. I'd like to know how productive each of these can be -- roughly how many tomatoes each plant can produce, and I'd also welcome any feedback about the flavor of these varieties.
Burpee Bushsteak
Bush Goliath
Bush Celebrity
Bush Champion
Super Bush
I'd really appreciate any feedback from people who have grown these. My space is limited, and I always try to give to my local food pantry, so growing productive, tasty varieties is my goal -- and most people here prefer sandwich and/or slicer types rather than cherry varieties.
Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.
In my experience the Bushy Tomato plants are very hard to tend. I suggest looking at plants that are not near as bushy but will still give you a great yield. Such as Early Girl or Better Boy or Big Boy Chuckie in the Frozen North, Zone 5
Thanks much! I'll look into those.