Seeking "Mountain Fresh" Tomato Plants

I'm searching for any garden centers or growers who sell :Mountain Fresh" tomato plants. The plants I started from seed were destroyed in a storm, and now I have to start over. I've called more than 50 places in my area (Wisconsin) and no one has even heard of this variety.
I grew "Mountain Fresh" last year and my family said they were the best tomatoes they've ever had. I'd really like to get some for this year but I don't know where to look.
Any replies appreciated/

Have you tried the "Big 2", Burpee and Park Seed?

http://growers.harrisseeds.com/cart/browse.asp?subcat44
- Bill

Thanks for the replies but those companies are selling seeds. In my area, it's far too late to start anything from seed, so I need to find someplace where I can order plants. If anyone has leads or ideas, please let me know.

Where are you located?

Wisconsin get frost in Aug.? These are supposed to be 65 day tomatoes. I'd say you have a good chance. Break out the cold frame.
You want plants? They were developed at Penn State. Maybe they can tell you who is growing, shipping, buying the seed. Email Harris Seed and find out who their supplier is. Maybe the seed supplier can suggest a nursery supplier who grows the plants. You want the plants? Roll up your shirt sleeves and get to work.

I doubt strongly it's too late. One of the tomato breeders I knew used to plant his personal tomato garden in Iowa, from seed, about the same time everyone else was setting out transplants. His direct seeded tomatoes looked puny at first, but generally the direct-from-seed plants and the transplanted plants had ripe tomatoes within a few days of each other. Worked that way for me in several localities, and has worked for other people who have tried it in various states.
Try it. All you'll waste is a little garden space and some seed if it doesn't work. If it does work, you've learned something new. <g>
Hint: Look up "growing degree days".
Kay

Sorry, but those companies only sell seeds, and it's way too late for that in my area. I need someone who sells plants. If anyone has leads on greenhouses or companies that sell these plants, I'd appreciate it.

Burpee sells plants, although I'm not sure if they are still shipping them at this time of year. I believe Park also sells plants.
Some years ago, I read that it made little sense to pay for big tomato plants instead of smaller ones of the same variety. Little is gained in terms of earlier harvest, and the smaller plants catch up to the bigger ones in size VERY quickly. As it turns out, this is true, at least in my upstate NY garden.
I don't know if one can extrapolate too far with this idea, and say that VERY small plants will perform as well as bigger ones, but it might be true. My conclusion: You're losing time with every day that goes by. It's probably worth the risk to buy the seeds and stick some in the ground, since you really want this particular variety. You might be surprised at the results, even with late planting.
But, buy a plant or two of some other variety as insurance.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Sorry if I sounded pissy. I get like that when I make a mistake, re: I'm pissy a lot. I missed that part about wanting plants in the original post.
My point is still a good one though. Your purchase will be a small one in the grand scheme of things but if a distributor can send a customer to a client, that builds goodwill all around. If you're a nursey person and you have two distributors to choose from, do you buy from the guy who sent you a customer or the other guy? Same thing with the ag department at Penn. They're propably dying to do something important besides shuffling papers. You've talked up their product in a news group. You've raised the public awareness of their product. They are going to want to help, if they haven't already escaped for the summer. Write to them. If worse comes to worse, you have Early Girls this year and Mountain Fresh next year.
You got nothin' to lose.