Seeking Loblolly X Pitch pine hybrids, B&B

All: I am wondering if anyone can point me to source of pine hybrids, specifically loblolly x pitch pine (Pinus taeda x P. rigida). I am needing trees 4-8' tall and to 3-4" caliper, and will purchase BnB or containerized. These trees are often used in forestry and so seedlings are readily available in the reforestation world, but I have no leads on "landscape"-sized plants. I need only a handful (to start) in southern NJ. All leads appreciated on or off list. TIA; ML
Mike LaMana, MS, CTE
Consulting Forester & Arborist