Seeking cuttings of physic nut (Jatropha curcas)

Hi all.
I have an acquaintance who will be coming from Indonesia to visit Florida, and he is hoping to get his hands on some cuttings of the physic nut tree (Jatropha curcas) while he is here. If anyone can suggest a potential source or two, I'd be most grateful. TIA.
In article

He should be sure to check first with the Indonesian customs, agricultural, "biosecurity," etc, authoriTAHs. There may be restrictions on bringing any plant material back home.
--
Want Freebies?
http://www.TheFreeStuffList.com /