Seeking advise on plants cuttings and suchlike

We are seeking advice on obtaining either advise or how tos on taking or obtaining cuttings from plants hedging and several other "cottage garden" type species any help links or whatever would be appriciated also further advice on species for a "cottage garden" type layout as we have absolutely nothing here at present.
We are also seeking advice on building small walls and a base for a shed and a greenhouse so information pertinent to this task, cement mix ratios for blockwork and rendering, foundation requirements and details and anything we should know prior to embarking on such tasks
Many thx for your answers
--
Morarview

Morarview wrote:

Get some books on garden design, construction, propagation etc. Public libraries often have such, otherwise buy your own as they are a good investment. Study them, spend time studying your site and drawing plans. Think long and hard before you dig or build, you are likely to regret hasty decisions. Come back with specific questions mentioning the context including where you are, your soil and your climate.
David