Seedsaving...Correcting brooklyn1/sheldon

He said, see a professional homeopath, idiot. How do you know a homeopath won't request a diagnosis from an allopathic doctor, idiot. He says he uses it in simple cases and he communicates with his allopathic doctor, idiot. What do we have here, idiot? The morphing of a head case into a full blown stupid troll? In any event, learn to read, idiot.

I'm already treating one idiot (Dioclese, bwahahahahahaha) but your diagnosis is free, idiot.

God, you're really stoopid.

Reply to
Billy

Charlie, is this based on results or the conviction that it can't hurt? You know me. I'll let you go out on point, until I know it's safe ;O)

And what's with rec.gardens.organic? I've rebuilt my "full group list" and all there is is bamboo, ecosystems, orchids, roses, edible, and "wrecked gardens". I can't even post until I remove rec.gardens.organic from the newsgroups line. What gives?

Reply to
Billy

Well, last years stuff looked really good, especially the pots.....

What can be unsafe about compost tea? Have a little "faith", Brother William! ;-) Catdaddy cain't be wrong, dude!

Besides, it smells good, is fun to brew......and you get to wear this really cool hat and chant and dance about. Mystery and magic, bro.

Hmmm.....I'll stop that then. Your server must not carry the organic group. Sorry for the extra work and the pain-in-the-ass factor. Sorry to you others also. This may explain the lack of activity in organic.......no one is carrying it.

Later.... the sun is shinin', it's 'sposed to break the seventy barrier.....gonna get me redneck on today!!!!!

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Billy wrote

Your news server doesn't carry it, and won't allow a post to a group it doesn't know about. The one earthlink outsources to does.

Gary Woods

You're Yiddish is awful. Pish is a verb, to piss... a pisher is a young child (either sex), usually in diapers. A pishie is the male organ for pissing, there is no female counterpart in Yiddish (not in English either)... I hate to break it to you but females don't have peckers, unless you mean your plastic vibrating thingie. I suppose the closest is knish, pronounced k'nish, the vagina. The baked filled dumpling is properly called knishes, as in Mrs Stahl's Knishes. If the sign said Mrs Stahl's Knish it would be a shanda - shame/disgrace, and make the front page of every NYC newspaper. I know folks ask for a kasha knish all the time, but as long as it's dignified by what type of knishes (potato knish) it's acceptible, everyone knows a potato doesn't have a vagina...maybe Mrs. Potatohead.

Reply to
brooklyn1

Often one can request their news provider to add a group. I've done this with newsguy and supernews, when they were in business.

Some can be sticklers about having a control message archived and won't add a group until this is done. It's a frickin' bitch project to get it right. I couldn't get it right for one group added to supernews and had the help of several oldtimers who did it for me.

Musicheads.

It's worth a request.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

I bought a butternut squash from the supermarket the other day saved the seeds and planted them. They germinated fine, im curios to see what comes of them. I'm hopping no cross pollination.

Reply to
Aluckyguess

Hopefully, the farmer who grew the squash had a big field of nothing else, so the local pollen grains got there first. As others have said, the squash family are about as promiscuous as they come.

Gary Woods