Seeds stil viable from frozen tomatoes?

I found a few frozen tomatoes from last year's garden at the back of my freezer. Assuming the original plants produced viable seeds, would they still be good after being frozen. I would assume so, since seeds freeze outside (just not as long as these did, 7 months).
DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email) Zone 6b/7, Westchester Co, NY, 1 mile off L.I.Sound 1st Year Gardener
DigitalVinyl wrote:

They should still be viable, unless you cooked them before you froze 'em. I don't think the dip in boiling water to peel them will hurt the seeds much.
-Bob

more than I could eat at some point in july-aug and I figured freeze some for sauce later. I just forgot these few were left.
I've planted them as started and soaked a few to test for germination. So far (60 hours) none are sprouting.
DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email) Zone 6b/7, Westchester Co, NY, 1 mile off L.I.Sound 1st Year Gardener