seeds for swap or give for free

Hi! I have lots of seeds to swap or give away. Here is the the list
Chilli plant seeds: they have very high efficiency i would say 99 percent.
Generous amounts of: New Mix Twilight Black Pearl Two of unknown variety with big and fleshy fruits - the mild ones and the moderately spicy ones
Small amount of Cayenne pepper seeds
(for the rest of the list - Lots of Sunflowers high and small, Marigold (Tagetes) Calendula officinalis, Centaurea, Poppy and seeds of shrubs suitable for mixed hedges: Crataegus, Blackthorn, Rosa Rugosa, Ligustrum Vulgare, Ilex aquifolia, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac), Amur Maple, Alnus, Viburnum opulus)
I wish I could swap them for some Lilium and Ledum Palustre seeds or anything from Gentiana family or Vaccinium Myrtillus/Uliginosa/Vitis-idaea/Oxycoccus, or Heather.
Also if you have any used one off plastic food containers i.e. cream containers, humous, coleslaw, chinese take away (with lids if possible) I would be happy if you gave me them to reuse as pots - my way of recycling.
Cheers! Aga
--
Aga

Aga wrote:

This is a nice idea but to put it into practice people need to know where you are to know it transport is feasible. Also it can be illegal to transport some plant material over borders. This is an international group.