Seeds Brachychiton

For all Aussies.

See also our website

gardens houses over 2400 different succulents from all over the world under the open sky. At the moment we focus on extending our collection of caudiciforms.

From Australia we should like to obtain seeds of the Adansonia Gregorii

(baobab) and the two Brachychiton species (you can see them in the Royal Botanical Garden in Melbourne -trees with kind of bottle shaped trunk).

Our contact details can be found on the website.

Herman & Yvonne

Reply to
baba

Gregorii

shaped

??? But which particular Brachychiton is it that is in the Royal Botanic Gardens in Melbourne?

There are at least 3 or 4 Brachychitons with bottle shaped trunks and there are at least 20 or more Brachychitons.

Is it B. australis, B. rupstris, B. discolor or is it something else?

Reply to
Farm1

Okay, All of them would be nice. Thank you very much.

Herman

herman & yvonne