Seeds Brachychiton

For all Aussies.
See also our website http://www.soekershof.com
Our gardens houses over 2400 different succulents from all over the world under the open sky. At the moment we focus on extending our collection of caudiciforms.

(baobab) and the two Brachychiton species (you can see them in the Royal Botanical Garden in Melbourne -trees with kind of bottle shaped trunk).
Our contact details can be found on the website.
Herman & Yvonne

Gregorii
shaped
??? But which particular Brachychiton is it that is in the Royal Botanic Gardens in Melbourne?
There are at least 3 or 4 Brachychitons with bottle shaped trunks and there are at least 20 or more Brachychitons.
Is it B. australis, B. rupstris, B. discolor or is it something else?

Okay, All of them would be nice. Thank you very much.
Herman http://www.soekershof.com