Seeds

Page 2 of 2

Thrilled to hear it (if true - couldn't find a citation). Monsanto is my favorite object of international hatred. Among the other unconscionable things they do: SELL water to indigenous people (S. America, I think I read in Mother Jones' article on the subject.) People who used to dig their own wells, are now stuck with BUYING
Amateur wrote:

You missed my "just being facetious" response ;)