seedlings from yellow water iris

I seem to have a lot of seedlings around my tiny tiny pond from the tall yellow water iris--at least that's how I think of them--they probably have a better botanical name. Will the seedlings eventually bloom? My guess is that the largest are 3 or 4 years old now. Or are they likely to be duds. Anyone know?
Janet