seeding

Hi All,

I am in NJ Zone 6, I want to seed a large part of my backyard with a combination of annual and perennials seeds. When I should seed now, by the end or March or by middle of April?

Thanks

Reply to
troya_1970

In addition to whatever (if any) answers you get here, you'd be wise to contact your state cooperative extension service, for more exact advice based on your region:

Doug Kanter

Thanks Great site.

Reply to
troya_1970