seeding

Hi All,
I am in NJ Zone 6, I want to seed a large part of my backyard with a combination of annual and perennials seeds. When I should seed now, by the end or March or by middle of April?
Thanks

In addition to whatever (if any) answers you get here, you'd be wise to contact your state cooperative extension service, for more exact advice based on your region: http://www.rcre.rutgers.edu/garden/
Thanks Great site.