Seed spreader

I have a broadcast seed spreader from the cyclone seed company. Does anyone know what happened to the cyclone seed company. I googled it and there wasn't any results. Any help would be appriciated. Chuckie in the frozen north.
I can't help you on that, sorry, but I would lke know where you can get a pull behind spreader that don't have one of those cheap plastic gear boxes. I have found them priced from $45 to $250 and all have a plastic gear box. I have gone through 3 and end up junking them.
From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

Farm supply, maybe? You know: You're driving down the road and you notice what looks like a car dealer, except all the vehicles are the size of your house. Maybe one of those would have a source for something scaled for home use.
This is a walk behind push speader that is completly metal Chuckie in the frozen north zone 5

What's wrong with the plastic gears? Not meshing consistently?
All I have had lcok up after you use them 2 or 3 times and then store them over winter. Plastic wheels slide etc. Chinese Junk
From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

Lots of what used to be manufacturers are now nothing but a small sales office which handles containers of crap from China. Sperry Topsider boat shoes are another one. Used to be a great product. Now, they have all sorts of annoying "features" that make them miserable to wear. Tried to call the company, but you can only get as far as sales robots. If there's anyone in charge, they're in a mansion somewhere snorting coke.
NASCO has several spreaders.
http://www.enasco.com/farmandranch/BrowseMinorIndex.do?majorIndexText=Spreaders&quickIndex24

I went to the Nasco site and put in Lawn Spreaders and Lawn Equipment and it came back nothing found. I don't think we have any Nasco Stores in Mid-West. I have never seen one.
From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley
NASCO is strictly mail order.... big on farm supplies and equipment.
The supplied link should have taken you directly to the spreader page
http://www.enasco.com/farmandranch/BrowseMinorIndex.do?majorIndexText=Spreaders&quickIndex24
You can also get there via www.enasco.com ---->Farm&Ranch/Ag Science -----> Horticulture & Forestry -----> Spreaders