Seed exchanges yet?

I have a few samples of Praire plant seeds, would swap for Lab lab beans, which plant we sorely miss. Tried hyacinth seeds from Northern Seed Co, no seeds produced at all, which could be cultural in origin, as in, our fault. Any known seed exchanges? I have been out of the loop with this ng for years, have no bookmarks left, am lousey at searching. All help appreciated. Will monitor group for your answers.
Moll Zone 5a
Moll wrote:

http://www.gardenguides.com/forum /
Scroll down to Seed Swap HTH