Screwless window boxes

Hi,
Does anyone know of any bracketing system for attaching window boxes below a window, without permanently attaching (i.e. screwing, bolting, etc) a bracket to the house?
I am thinking of something that might use the window sill itself and the inside wall to just hang.
i.e.
Does such a thing exist?
andrew.

I don't know if brick clips will work in your instance. These clips allow a variety of attaching applications by clipping around individual bricks, (so long as the mortar line is recessed and not flush or extruded).
Each will support up to 25 lb. at a cost of $9.95 US for a pack with 4 clips. Lee Valley Tools has them:
http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page.asp?SID=&ccurrency=2&page437&category=2,43319,33285
Regards.