Scotts® Lawn Pro® Super Turf Builder® With SummerGuard™

Hi all I live in Maryland and it has been very dry. I never had done Fertilizer in the summer.
What do you all think ?
Should I the yard is brown alreay.
Add pictures here
✖
Keith Corwell wrote:

It's brown because it's dried-out, and dormant. Perhaps you watered too frequently, and not deep enough, and it has a shallow root system to be going brown so soon. It has stopped growing, and has gone dormant as a survival mechanism.
If the root system is shallow, and you start watering it now, you'll go broke trying to keep it watered enough. And if you wake it up, and it goes dormant a second time, it may not come back.
If you fertilize it now, you might as well be spraying it with RoundUp. Don't *ever* put fertilizer on anything that's already brown unless your goal is to kill it while it's dormant.
--
Warren H.

✖