Scott RoundUp Questions

I use Scott Roundup and it kills the weeds and crabgrass patches very quickly on yard. The instruction say I could replant scrubs and trees in one day, but nowhere did it say how long do I need to wait before I could reseed the bare patches of lawn.
Anyone with experiences please advice. Thanks in advance.
7 days.