Scientists lie?

Page 3 of 3
On 02/20/2015 06:01 PM, Frank wrote:

Seen that myself.

Hi Frank,
There was a study about 20 years ago that set to prove that countries that had low fat diets had less heart disease. He left out all the considerable data on counties where the had high fat diets and low heart disease. He even went so far as to make his test in Crete during Orthodox Lent, when the eat little meat, to prove his point. I don't remember the exact name of the study. We are still suffering from his fraud to this day.
Global Warming has been around for long enough that the models have had time to pan out. They couldn't predict if the sun was to rise tomorrow they are so bad. But, as long as the endless funding continues ...
Which Communist said that they would never try to take our freedom by force again, but rather they would convince us to give it to them willingly? Sounds like he is in full swing.
-T