Scam Warning

I hate people that post too many warnings as much as
anyone, but this one is important!
Send this warning to everyone you know, friends and enemies!
If someone comes to your front door saying they are
conducting a survey on deer ticks and asks you to take
your clothes off and dance around, do not do it!
IT IS A SCAM; they only want to see you naked!
I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid now. :-(
Tom, are you a little bored with midsummer? Too hot to garden? Heat gone to your head? :-))
pam - gardengal

<< Tom, are you a little bored with midsummer? Too hot to garden? Heat gone to your head? :-)) >> ____Reply Separator_____ too hot? What heat?
Forecast for Allegheny County
Updated: 2:24 PM EDT on August 7, 2004 No Active Advisories(USSevereWeather)
Saturday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 60s. West winds around 10 mph.
Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows near 49. West winds around 10 mph.
Maybe so but the gardener's fertility dance is not a scam.
The fertility dance works for planting seeds, bulbs, market packs, trees & shrubs, germinating seeds, making bulbs flower, for trees leafing out and flowering, ripening fruit and just for a far-out kick after an all night keg party under a full moon, frat boy!!!

that my hubby won't do a happy dance :)
Just remember when you're down by the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbors ain't :)
Shell

I woulda paid a dollar to see that! <gbseg> madgardener who knows better than fall for those deer tick scams................................
--
Humankind has not woven the web of life.
We are but one thread within it.

don't believe it, unless it's a deer (or a tick) making those claims.