Scam Warning

I hate people that post too many warnings as much as

anyone, but this one is important!

Send this warning to everyone you know, friends and enemies!

If someone comes to your front door saying they are

conducting a survey on deer ticks and asks you to take

your clothes off and dance around, do not do it!

IT IS A SCAM; they only want to see you naked!

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid now. :-(

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

Tom, are you a little bored with midsummer? Too hot to garden? Heat gone to your head? :-))

pam - gardengal

Reply to
Pam - gardengal

____Reply Separator_____ too hot? What heat?

Forecast for Allegheny County

Updated: 2:24 PM EDT on August 7, 2004 No Active Advisories  (US Severe Weather)

Saturday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 60s. West winds around 10 mph.

Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows near 49. West winds around 10 mph.

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

Maybe so but the gardener's fertility dance is not a scam.

The fertility dance works for planting seeds, bulbs, market packs, trees & shrubs, germinating seeds, making bulbs flower, for trees leafing out and flowering, ripening fruit and just for a far-out kick after an all night keg party under a full moon, frat boy!!!

Reply to
Cereus-validus

I woulda paid a dollar to see that! madgardener who knows better than fall for those deer tick scams................................

Reply to
madgardener

"madgardener" in news:41159685$1 snipped-for-privacy@news.vic.com:

don't believe it, unless it's a deer (or a tick) making those claims.

Reply to
Gardñ

Does it work if you have sex by the garden instead of doing a dance? Not that my hubby won't do a happy dance :)

Reply to
Lisa

Just remember when you're down by the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbors ain't :)

Shell

Reply to
Weeble