Sapote tree

Yippie!!!! My Chocolate Sapote Tree is finally blooming this year for the first time! So far they look like little green blossoms. This has a fruit that tastes like chocolate pudding.
--
gloria - only the iguanas know for sure
SW Florida gulf coast, zone 9

year for the

has a fruit

Congratualtions! I hope that it sets fruit and holds on to it. I LOVE those!
elizabeth<-----who wishes she could grow them here in Louisiana

Sapote trees will grow in the US but it is very difficult to get them to bear and ripen fruit. Good luck.