Sapote tree

Yippie!!!! My Chocolate Sapote Tree is finally blooming this year for the first time! So far they look like little green blossoms. This has a fruit that tastes like chocolate pudding.

Reply to
Gloria Lenon

year for the

has a fruit

Congratualtions! I hope that it sets fruit and holds on to it. I LOVE those!

elizabeth

Reply to
Elizabeth

"Gloria Lenon" wrote in news:a9xkc.533551$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.tampabay.rr.com:

Sapote trees will grow in the US but it is very difficult to get them to bear and ripen fruit. Good luck.

Reply to
Chuckles