Sand Cherry question

In pruning an old (ok about 12 years old) sand cherry, I discovered some of the lower branches had developed roots. Since I had remove this branch anyway, I am trying the piece in new home.
So what are my chances for it actually making it?
Cheryl
probably pretty good. Keep the soil evenly moist and in a sheltered spot this winter. Let me know how it does! madgardener
--
Humankind has not woven the web of life.
We are but one thread within it.

Sheltered! in this yard. Ha! Cheryl