Sambucus nigra 'Eva'

Ann, you really had a problem with this? It is not just acting like a buddleia and taking it's sweet time?
Dang, dang and dang, I don't have a good climate for the thread leaf maples and I so want that lacy look
Cheryl

Nope, it's deader 'n a doornail. Like I said, though, this past winter was really nasty here, we had almost five weeks of warm weather at the end of December into January and then we got killed with below zero temps. I'm going to try it again, just not in that same spot. Give it a go!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

This spot will have some shelter, so... C