Saffron crocus

I would like to plant these, but I cannot find any in the catalogs right now. Does anyone have a large stand of them and if so would you be willing to trade plants for the corms? I imagine this would be done in the fall. I'm planning ahead.

http://www.nicholsgardennursery.com /
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Thanks, Ann. I ordered cataogs from a few places. I appreciate it.

Here's a good site about the cultivation and harvest and also links where you can get the corms.
http://growingtaste.com/herbs/saffron.shtml
Val