Saffron crocus

I would like to plant these, but I cannot find any in the catalogs right now. Does anyone have a large stand of them and if so would you be willing to trade plants for the corms? I imagine this would be done in the fall. I'm planning ahead.

Reply to
Jangchub

Jangchub expounded:

Nichols Garden Seeds carries them.

Ann

Here's a good site about the cultivation and harvest and also links where you can get the corms.

Val

Jangchub