Ryobi Edger Attachment Stops Turning

I have a Ryobi gas motor with various attachments like the edger, weed eater, and tiller.
This past week-end while edging the blade stopped turning while the engine continued to operate.
I checked the coupler and it looks like either the edger male shaft or the motor female receiving coupler shaft is rounded.
The weedeater just spins as well so I am thinking that the female part is rounded.
Has anyone had this experience before? Do I just throw all this away or can the female coupler be repaired? Can I repair it myself?
Any help is appreciated.
Mike

You should be able to order pretty much any part for these things. Google found these two possibilities.
http://www.outdoordistributors.com/Ryobi/Ryobi_Search.html
http://www.landscapepower.com/ryobi.html
Keith