Runner Beans

Has anyone else been having trouble with runner beans this season? I've put three sowings in so far and got about 20 out of 200 germinated. They seem to be rotting in the ground after being attacked by something that leaves holes like wireworm. I put them in three weeks earlier thatn usial and now I'm about three weeks behind.

Reply to
andrew pearce

Sheldon

I have about 8 plants out of 35-40 planted. I don't know why they are doing so badly this year. Also I did not get one banana pepper plant, but this is my first year for those. I've never had problems with the beans before. Marie

Reply to
MarieD