Rules of Engagement

  1. Engage brain before speaking *or* typing

  1. Engage brain before poking the SEND button

Apparently I forgot my own rules, RE: Thuricide

And likely will continue to do so at times

Be careful this weekend folks Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Charlie, have a beer and shut up. Accept the fact the you aren't omnipotent or present and go take care of business. Wish I was there.

Bill Rose

Ya know, I would greatly enjoy some time spent with you with adult beverage, in the garden, with agreed upon music in the background and letting thoughts and ideas flow like the gentle breezes one would hope for on such an enlightening occasion!

As far as the first part? One may accept that fact, yet shouldn't one aspire to higher planes? (BS alert, second part)

Yeah, yeah...once again, I get the wet trout of reality slap to the side of me head. Or should that be a turnip thump, given the forum?

Later, Master William Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Make that BS alert *this* part. Crikey, I apparently did just fall off the turnip truck. I apparently had way too much sun today.

What ever.

Charlie, le navet

Reply to
Charlie

Charkie, Charlie, Charlie. I know that this honeymoon can't last but I feel like I just found a piece of myself out there.

- Bill Love ya

Reply to
Bill Rose

Ahhhh....words and more, meanings. hidden and right out in the open.

You push me to think and learn in these brief exchanges. So much said with so few words.

I know what you mean, brudda, and I agree. It is quite interesting. Always one to speculate, perhaps it is a genetic thing.

You know, the neighbors are likely starting to stare! ;-)

Love ya too man Charlie

Reply to
Charlie