Rudbeckia Maxima question

Hello All,
I've been growing this for many years now in two locations in the same long bed, and this is the first time it failed to flower. In fact, it looks downright unhappy. We had an unusually wet spring and mild summer.
I'm thinking of dividing it and trying pieces in other area. Or should I just leave it alone this year and see what happens?
thanks
Cheryl (southern NH, zone 5a with a few really cold spots)

Lift a few plants and use them elsewhere, it's no problem. Sometimes thining out the clumps helps to bring back blooms.