Roundup Question

Inexplicably, I found a bottle of Roundup, unused and still in the Home Depot bag, tucked away in one of my suitcases in the basement. I don't remember buying it, but I guess I did.
The only thing I can think is that a housekeeper we had a couple of years ago stuck it in there when she was cleaning and probably forgot it. But who knows...
Since it had not apparently leaked, and was unused, is it ok to use the suitcase?

Yeah, but please dispose of the stuff correctly. Some counties have a dropoff location for that sort of crap.

Absolutely. It is not a very obnoxious chemical. The safest way to dispose of it is to use as directed.