Roundup problems

Page 2 of 2
Dougy,
Get your head out of your ass and develop a bit of reading comprehesion and common sense. Even trailer park trash like you should be able to fathom what is being said.
Yes, Dougy, I will have fries with my order. Thank you.

I re-read your post about Roundup on compost piles. Perhaps you should try writing more clearly.