rototiller carburetor

Hi, I would like to rebuild the carburetor of my Troy-built 6hp tecumseh rototiller. Does anyone know if there is a place on the internet that would describe how to do this? I am good at following directions but have only moderate experience at mechanics. thanks, Suzanne
I got a small engine book then rebuilt one (kit was $9 at a small engine shop)...and it leaks like a seive. Plus, replacing the gas line turned out to be a real bear trying to get the filter inside the gas tank attached to the way-too-small new hose without special super-long-nosed pliers.
I wish now that I'd just given it all to the small engine shop and had them do it!
Never did find a good website (hence the book purchase -- which didn't help all that much)
John

http://www.manddsmallengine.com/tecumseh/manuals.html