Roto tiller refusing to start after tipping over.

I was borrowing a friends Troy-Bilt Pony roto tiller and it fell on its side while I was using it. Its now refusing to start. I thought it may be flooded and waited a while but that didn't help.
Any thoughts of what may have happened or a solution?
thanks
For flooding, remove the spark plug and give the starter a few pulls. This helps to clear the excess gas out.
I'm not familiar with new Pony models, but my old horse has a manual choke located on the carburetor right under the air filter. Check that it isn't bent.
If it fell onto the carburetor, you might check for cracks that could let air in, or possibly hoses that came off. If it's cracked, it probably means a new carburetor, since the castings aren't generally repairable. Does the carburetor seem loose if you try to wiggle it?
mar10 wrote:

mar10 wrote:

If it tipped over, on the side that the air filter is on, motor oil will sometimes flow onto the filter and clog it. This happened to me on a Briggs powered lawn mower. Remove the air filter and see if it will start. If it does you may be able to wash out most of the oil by soaking the filter in a can of gas.
"Bill B" <mannard1'at'azalea.net> wrote in message

Ditto for some Honda upright engines. (happened to me with a power washer) Ran, but poorly after washing in gasoline. Ok after new filter. Later, read warning in owner's manual. Some say RTFM and others say, when all else fails, RTFM. (what does that mean, anyhow? Old Chief Lynn
Lynn Coffelt wrote: <snip>

Read The Fine/F*king/Freaking Manual (pick a word depending on your mood)
Its origins are from the world of programmers. We are notorious for not wanting to answer questions that are readily available to anyone who tries.
-matt
Take out the spark plug and clean it, it may be covered in oil and shorted out that way.