Rotavator repair

Hi guys,
I have been given a Templar Tiller rotavator with a Briggs and Stratton engine. Cannot find a model number! Unfortunately it will not start. There is no spark at the plug so I have started to disassemble. From behind the flywheel 2 black wires emerge. 1 of the wires goes to the coil but the other slightly smaller single strand black wire is disconnected. Do any oof you know were that wire should be connected to?
Best wishes
--
langmad

http://www.plantea.com/no-tilling.htm
--
E Pluribus Unum

Know where your money is tonight?
On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 20:40:01 +0200
<snip>

Briggs & Stratton has a pretty decent website. I've always been able to find manuals there. For some really old stuff too.
http://www.briggsandstratton.com/
Select "Manuals" in the top menu bar and it will step you through the process of locating/identifying your model number so you can find the appropriate manual for it.
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b
On 30/04/2013 19:40, langmad wrote:

Maybe the thread here will help: http://www.kitchengarden.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f &t645
Or if you still can't find the number, looking through the manuals listed here might reveal where the wire goes: http://www.allotment.org.uk/articles/rotovator.php
Often different brand names are used for identical machines, so it could be there under a different name.
--

Jeff