Rose ID, please

I have an excellent rose book, have looked all over the net, and can't figure out exactly what rose this is. At first I thought Father Hugo's but that is not double. The closest I have been able to find is Harrison's Yellow. It could be some special variety.

The rose was at this house when the owner's bought it 30 years ago. It puts out long spires with clusters, quite tall when mature, and has extremely thorny branches near the base of the plant.

I'll try my photo forum is no one knows what it is here. The lady is going to take a different photo to the country extension office, but I'm not sure they will know what it is.

Long view:

sure appreciate a positive ID on this one.

Reply to
I Love Lucy