Rose Gardening in 2012 starts now!

Hello everybody,
yesterday I wrote an interesting post on my blog and I want to share it with you for free.
It contains nice tips and tricks to get beautiful roses in 2012.
Just use the link below:
http://www.best-gardening-tips.com/2012/01/start-your-rose-gardening-correctly-what-to-do-in-2012 /
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@best-gardening-tips.com wrote:

http://www.best-gardening-tips.com/2012/01/start-your-rose-gardening-correctly-what-to-do-in-2012 / Yet another earnest coverage of seasonality from somebody who thinks there is nothing on this world south of latitude 20 degrees north.
David
Add pictures here
✖
I think Rose needs to be left alone like. New stalking rules are coming in ya kna.
--
MincePie&amp;APansy

Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 28, 10:39 am, snipped-for-privacy@best-gardening-tips.com wrote:

Great Thanks!
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 28, 10:39 am, snipped-for-privacy@best-gardening-tips.com wrote:

Great Link!
Add pictures here
✖
On 1/28/12 7:39 AM, snipped-for-privacy@best-gardening-tips.com wrote:

http://www.best-gardening-tips.com/2012/01/start-your-rose-gardening-correctly-what-to-do-in-2012 / The Web site says:

I merely pile even more leaves on top. Of course, that is only for the rose bed in front of my house. The rose bed in back has a thick ground cover that serves very well as a mulch.
The Web site says:

some of the roses were still blooming, which meant my wife got a nice bouquet.
Also, pruning involves opening up the center of the plant to improve air circulation. Finally, it is supposed to reduce the number of canes (main branches) to 3-5 in order to create a sturdy scaffold for new growth; otherwise, the plant might have many weak twigs instead of strong branches. See my <http://www.rossde.com/garden/garden_rosepruning.html .
The Web site says:

over-wintering insect eggs. I always mix some liquid soap into any spray; it acts as an excellent wetting agent, ensuring that the spray does indeed cover all of the plant.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see

Hello David,
thank you very much for your (correcting) tips :-)
I never want to stop learning more and more about gardening and it seemed that you know a lot about rose gardening. I'll integrate your tips in my next rose article!
Or would you like to write a new one on my blog? I would appreciate it!
I also shared your website (http://www.rossde.com/garden / garden_rosepruning.html) with my twitter and facebook friends. Hope there are some new readers for you:)
Have a nice day.
Greets Marc
Owner of www.best-gardening-tips.com