rose

i'm looking for that how can ighange a white rose to a blue rose
Who isn't?
Go ask Alice.
If the red queen can have her white roses changed to red ones by having them painted that color, you would think the same would be possible to make them blue. The only problem is that there is no blue queen on a chessboard to order such a thing!
In any case, it seems that producing a true blue rose is almost genetically impossible.
Off with their heads!!!

For those of you who missed the gist of my last reply, here are the lyrics from "Alice in Wonderland".
Who's been painting my roses red? Who's been painting my roses red? Who dares to paint the vulgar paint The royal flower bed For painting my roses red Someone will lose his head
They're going to lose their heads For painting the roses red It serves them right They planted white But roses should be red Oh, they're going to lose their heads...

Cut roses can easily be made blue~~ they look terrible! I have only seen them in Scandinavian flower shops. Produced by standing them in a blue aniline solution for several hours. Not worth a penny a dozen!! Brian.