Rooting Holly question

I planted a Blue Prince or Blue Boy Holly bush. I cut a l piece off that was longer than any other and I decided to Rootone and pot it. It's been over a month, it's lost a couple leaves but the remaining ones are quite green but not quite as shiny as the ones on the planted bush. So, I'm assuming it's growing roots. My question is, what do I do with it for the fall/winter? It's in an 8" pot.
TOM KAN PA wrote:

Hi, Tom!
Bury the pot in the ground or in a heap of mulch in a sheltered spot outdoors, leaving the stem and leaves exposed. Next spring you should be able to plant your new bush out.
BTW, your grandson is a major cutie . . . can I borrow him for a week [but only when he's clean and dry ;>]?
Chris Owens