Rockwood Gardens Sucks

Stay away fromt this mail order "gardening " outfit. Seems they take you money, at time of ordering, and then run for the hills. with every inquiry as to status of my order, the reply was of the like, "It is in process of shipping, next 2- 5 bussiness days" blah blah blah. finally asked for a refund, and was told it was issued. two weeks later it still does not show up on my credit card info. Tell your freinds and enemies too, stay away from Rockwood Gardens,
Add pictures here
✖

Please don't waste more of our time with this trivial matter, just call your credit card company to dispute the charge and get your money back that way.
    Una
Add pictures here
✖
On Jun 25, 5:50 pm, snipped-for-privacy@att.net (Una) wrote:

You sound like you're puffed up with a sense of self importance.

but that is a good idea.

Add pictures here
✖
In article

When you're good, you're allowed to puff up. I think the proper response is, "Thank you, Una".
--
- Billy
✖