Rockery

Hi, I am considering making a rockery in my garden to replace a dead fuscia. it will be situated against the south wall/hedge, opposite the pond. I would like it to have height and colour. Suggestions already are to have seasonal plants, or perhaps have an oriental theme (extended by planting bamboo next to it). Do you guys have any ideas? Do you know of any good websites or have any pictures? Thanks in advance :o) Lee
Once again it would appear there are absolutely no websites with pictures on how to build a rockery not such a thing as a google search nor any other kind of search engine to find any. How awful that is.

it
seasonal
next
have