Rid lawn and garden of Wild Chrysanthemum aka Mugwort

We've got a two year old yard and garden planted out with smallish plants. This year, the Wild Chrysanthemum (aka Mugwort) is taking over.
http://www.rce.rutgers.edu/weeds/weed.asp?pname=mugwort
It's mostly in the mulched beds with plants, rather than in the grass which seems like it's dense enough to prevent the mugwort from getting established.
I understand it's rather difficult to get rid of so I'm looking for suggestions from folks that have fought -- and won -- this battle.
Thanks.