Rid lawn and garden of Wild Chrysanthemum aka Mugwort

We've got a two year old yard and garden planted out with smallish plants. This year, the Wild Chrysanthemum (aka Mugwort) is taking over.

's mostly in the mulched beds with plants, rather than in the grass which seems like it's dense enough to prevent the mugwort from getting established.

I understand it's rather difficult to get rid of so I'm looking for suggestions from folks that have fought -- and won -- this battle.

Thanks.

Reply to
Chris Shenton